Our 10 Unique Selling Points
1) Commitment to EFQM Business Excellence Model and a shared responsibility aspiration of adding value and meeting and exceeding client service expectations through an ongoing journey of continuous improvement towards:
- Business Improvement;
- Business Excellence; and
- Organisational Excellence.
2) In the context of EFQM, we are conscious that no performance is good enough and that we must achieve continuous improvement, through setting the bar higher, if we are to achieve our aspiration, of not only being different from our competitors, but better.
3) Trusted advisor relationship with growth and family businesses to help make successful businesses even more successful. FPM is a people and relationship centred business.
4) Pro-active, visionary, innovative and enthusiastic champions of change, committed to making a value added difference to clients. We will foster a sense of urgency with a bias towards, passionate thoughtful action.
5) Results and outputs driven, as recognised by our success in Accountancy Age UK Small Firm of the Year Award in 2005 and Global Excellence Quality Award NI 2006 for organisational excellence.
6) Intellectual knowledge of staff and commitment to investing in people and staff development (first accountancy firm in Ireland to achieve Investor in People and Opportunity Now recognition. The Irish News Cross Border Employer of the Year Award. 11% of turnover invested in training and staff development).
7) “One stop shop", offering personal, value added expertise on an island basis, in a broad range of services including:
- Business Advisory Services;
- Accounting and Auditing;
- Tax Planning, Compliance and Tax Investigations;
- Corporte Recovery, Restructuring & Insolvency;
- Corporate Finance;
- Wealth Management (incorporating wealth creation, wealth management and wealth retention);
- Economic Appraisals / Evaluations;
- Cross Border Business; and
- Financial Incentives on the island of Ireland.
8) Excellent business contacts and pro-active networking on behalf of clients.
9) FPM, although an independent Chartered Accountancy Firm and proud of its independence, is not alone in that it is a member of PrimeGlobal 'An Association of Independent Accounting Firms.'
10) Ethical behaviour takes precedence over everything else, we ensure transparency, accountability and integrity in everything we do.